Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Clementines?

Don't ask me what the title means. I long ago stopped caring on whether or not my titles will have ANYthing to do with the post. Does it really matter? Aren't the post titles just to get you drawn in to read the post? So, does not the word 'clementines' draw you in? It would me, just for the sheer fact of it's out of place randomness. (no, I don't know of a time when randomness had a place o.O)

I'm just writing thins because I want too! O>O Actually, because I haven't done a blog post in forever and I sorta miss it. I like knowing that some people actually take a little bit of time out of the insanity of their lives to read silly nonsense that comes out of my mind. It gives me proof that I really do exist and human life isn't another whim of my fantasies.

I don't really know what to post. An update you say? Well, I had a post for that, which I have tried to write 3 times already, and still don't have it written. **shrugs** oh well, I'll get it done eventually!
Won't I? **grins**

Uh...well I guess I could give you a sorta up date...
I FINALLY GOT TO MEET ADAM FACE TO FACE IN REAL LIFE!!!!! O.O *clears throat* ahem, as I was saying. Earlier this month Adam and I were finally able to meet each other in real life. He came to where I was at here in TN at this moment, and we spent 2 1/2 awesome days together! The most walks I've taken within a 2 1/2 day period of my life. We got to watch a few movies, some tv shows on netflix, and even went on a totally perfect and awesome date! Even if it was Taco Bell. But hey! Do I look like I care where it was at? I wouldn't have cared if we were eating at a Bozo's! (I fear I shall be the only person here who knows what a Bozo's is >.<) The point was, I was on a date, and it was with the most perfect guy in the world. It was cute and simple, just like us.
We talked, ate, and got to act like dorks and just be goofy. Which made it sweet, and romantic, in it's own way. We rented a couple movies and then headed back home.

**plays dramatic music** Then, on our way , I was surprised by something I was supposedly not supposed to be surprised at but was any ways. o.O

ADAM PROPOSED TO ME!!!!!!!! <3 :D <3 :D <3 :D <3 (I think I shall go into a freak fit again) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ok, I didn't go utterly crazy girl on him when he proposed, I was quieter than even I expected of myself, but then again, I was just too happy for words. plus! It's not a traditional engagement present. You know how you're used to a ring, right??? Well, it's not a ring, it's a beautiful white gold necklace with a heart cut blue topaz gem as the centerpoint, and a small diamond above it. It's beautiful elegant and simple and I love it.
We don't plan on getting married for at LEAST a year. Which is nice. It gives us more time to feel and understand being engaged and to prepare for being married. Like both having jobs and saving up money! I should have a job soon! (pray for me!) So I'll be able to do the saving up part too. :P Also! I will hopefully be able to see Adam and his family soon. I just need to get a very simple yet also complicated matter on my side of things fixed. Which I AM going to do.

**takes a deep breath and lets it out** well, I shall bid you all (goodnight for me and good day for you) good bye, and until next time! I'll leave you with this music, by Falling Up, it's called "Third Lake" all instrumental.


God bless you all!

Kindy out~

1 comment:

  1. Kinderline!! I'm so happy for you both!! :D
    LOVE YA
    Em :)

    ReplyDelete